2007 m. lapkričio 30 d., penktadienis

My future profession

My name is Gintarė, I am nineteen year old and now I am studying at Mykolas Romeris University. All my life I was dreaming about becoming a popular singer, but why sometimes our dreams do not become truth?

In my early thirteen’s I started to think about my future – about life that I will have, about profession that I will like to gain in the future, about my family. That was wonderful time, because I thought that everything in the world was very simple and I could do everything I want to do. Later I understood that not everything is impossible, that life is much more difficult.

During my childhood I was thinking about a singer’s profession. That was because I liked to watch on TV music concerts and karaoke. Of course I tried to act just like the singers acted in the scene – I was dancing, singing and spending my time as best as I could. I had I lots of beautiful dresses, high heel shoes, rings, earrings – I looked like a real singer! To my unhappiness, I had not had a beautiful voice…

My parents tried to help me to find other interesting activities, but still I was not happy. I wanted to sing to the audience, but unfortunately I could not…

Even thought my childhood’s dreams did not become truth now I am very satisfied with my life, because I found other interesting disciplines, I decided to become the best lawyer in the world, I have a lot of things to do – I feel happiness in my heart.

2 komentarai:

gsakalauskiteg rašė...

I like this composition. It is very open-hearted and lovely. I even remembered my childhood's dreams when I was reading it. Gintare's wish to become a popular singer dind't come true, but I wish her to become a real and professional lawyer. Good luck!

ASablinskaite rašė...

The text is very sincere and open-hearted. Although you are not a singer but still you have a beautiful voice and now I really hope that you will become the best lawyer! :)